Pyramid Plastics is a full-service INJECTION MOLDER/MOLD MANUFACTURER, is a growing company with a vision for the future and an established, excellent reputation for quality products and service. Our “secret sauce” is our employees. As a team member, you are expected to contribute your talent and energy to enhance the atmosphere and image of the company.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive -pay – Average pay increase of 18.1% last year
- Top benefits – Including 401 (k) matching
- Excellent internal growth and advancement opportunities
- Quarterly Bonus program
Benefits: 401(k) + matching | Dental insurance | Disability insurance | Health insurance | Health savings account | Life insurance | Paid time off | Vision insurance
The Assembly Specialist is responsible for the assembly of parts and subassemblies from multiple parts to complete a finished product. The Assembly Specialist will work in a fast-paced environment, performing repetitive tasks to meet production deadlines. This position requires a candidate that has a strong attention to detail, a desire to learn and improve, and the ability to work independently.
Starting Pay: $18.00
- Monday - Friday
- First Shift: 6:30am - 3:00pm, must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Second Shift: 2:30pm - 11:00pm, must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Read and interpret work orders, or assembly instructions to understand the specifications and requirements for plastic assembly.
- Assemble plastic components or products using various tools, equipment, and techniques.
- Inspect plastic parts for defects, ensuring they meet quality standards and specifications.
- Trim excess material or remove flash from plastic parts using cutting tools or trimming machines.
- Operate machinery or equipment related to plastic assembly, such as injection molding machines, heat sealing machines, or ultrasonic welding machines.
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting on assembly equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to ensure safety and efficiency.
- Follow safety procedures and guidelines to prevent accidents and maintain a safe working environment.
- Collaborate with team members and supervisors to meet production targets and ensure timely completion of orders.
- Document production activities, including quantities produced, defects found, and any other relevant information.
- Participate in training programs or workshops to enhance skills and knowledge in plastic assembly techniques and technologies.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and quality standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Previous experience in plastic assembly or a related field is preferred.
- Familiarity with tools and equipment used in plastic assembly, such as cutting tools, trimming machines, or assembly machinery.
- Basic understanding of work orders, or assembly instructions.
- Attention to detail and manual dexterity for precise handling of plastic parts and tools.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Knowledge of safety protocols and the ability to work in a safe manner.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Physical stamina to stand for long periods, lift and move materials or parts up to 45 lbs, and perform tasks that may require bending, stooping, or reaching.