Pyramid Plastics is a full-service INJECTION MOLDER/MOLD MANUFACTURER, is a growing company with a vision for the future and an established, excellent reputation for quality products and service. Our “secret sauce” is our employees. As a team member, you are expected to contribute your talent and energy to enhance the atmosphere and image of the company.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive -pay – Average pay increase of 18.1% last year
- Top benefits – Including 401 (k) matching
- Excellent internal growth and advancement opportunities
- Quarterly Bonus program
Benefits: 401(k) + matching | Dental insurance | Disability insurance | Health insurance | Health savings account | Life insurance | Paid time off | Vision insurance
Starting Pay: $18.00
- Monday - Friday
- First shift: 6:30am - 3:00pm, must be willing to work overtime as needed
- Second Shift: 2:30pm - 11:00pm, must be willing to work overtime as needed.
Floor Support personnel will provide assistance and support on the production floor to ensure smooth operations, safety, and efficiency. They work closely with production workers, supervisors, and other team members to help streamline processes and maintain a productive environment. The Floor Support role in manufacturing plays a vital role in ensuring the smooth operation of the production floor, contributing to overall efficiency and product quality.
- Process Monitoring: Observe manufacturing processes and equipment to identify any issues or abnormalities. Report and communicate potential problems to the production supervisor or maintenance team.
- Equipment and Machine Operation: Assist in operating machinery and equipment as needed. Ensure proper machine setup, calibration, and operation to achieve production targets.
- Material Handling: Support the movement of materials, parts, and finished products throughout the production floor. This will involve using forklifts, pallet jacks, or other material handling equipment. Ensure all materials are at each press before start-up, for example boxes, bags, pallets, etc... Ensure all operators have the correct pallets at their presses. Wrap all product to be staged or shipped. Ability to scan products using an RF Scanner.
- Workplace Safety: Promote a safe work environment by adhering to safety protocols and guidelines. Report any safety hazards or incidents to the appropriate personnel.
- Production Documentation: Record production data, including quantities produced, downtime, and any quality issues. Maintain accurate and up-to-date records for reporting purposes.
- Inventory Management: Assist in inventory control activities, including counting, restocking, and ensuring proper storage of materials and supplies.
- Workstation Organization: Help organize workstations and production areas for maximum efficiency and cleanliness. Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Process Improvement: Collaborate with team members to identify areas for process improvement and suggest ideas to enhance productivity and reduce waste.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum for 1-2 years’ operating a Forklift.
- Previous experience in manufacturing is required.
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes and equipment operation.
- Ability to read and interpret production instructions, work orders, and technical documents.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining quality standards.
- Physical stamina to stand, walk, and perform manual tasks for extended periods.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- Familiarity with safety regulations and practices in a manufacturing environment.