Material Handler - 1st Shift
401(k) + matching | Dental insurance | Disability insurance | Health insurance | Health savings account | Life insurance | Paid time off | Vision insurance
Loads, unloads, moves, and coordinates flow of materials within production area to ensure continuous production of products by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties include the following. Other duties may also be assigned.
- Conveys continuous flow of molding compounds to machines.
- Loads hoppers and maintain proper levels during production.
- Maintains desiccants and keeps dryers within required temperature range per standards.
- Maintains and cleans loader filters as needed.
- Maintains, empties, and cleans granulators, and transports regrind materials, scrap, etc. to proper holding areas.
- Assists Machine Operators with granulating, lifting heavy objects, cleaning around machines, packing and counting parts.
- Makes machines and equipment ready per applicable quality operating procedures.
- Unloads and cleans hoppers after job completion, and removes materials to proper storage or holding area.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels with material type, color, lot number, and mixture, etc. Examines material delivered to Production Department to verify conformance to specifications.
- Mixes molding compounds such as regrinds, colorants, or additives according to formula or as instructed.
- Operation and maintenance of forklift equipment.
- Maintains material and dryer log documentation, as required.
- Cleans work area, machines, and equipment daily as required.
- Removes trash at end of shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Fills in as necessary for warehouse attendant.