Injection Molding Process Technician
Why Should You Apply?:
- Competitive pay – Average pay increase of 18.1% last year
- Top benefits – Including 401 (k) matching
- Excellent internal growth and advancement opportunities
- Quarterly Bonus program
401(k) + matching | Dental insurance | Disability insurance | Health insurance | Health savings account | Life insurance | Paid time off | Vision insurance
We are currently looking for an experienced Injection Molding Process Technician to join our 2nd and 3rd shift team at Pyramid Plastics, a division of Pyramid Molding Group. The ideal candidate will be responsible for optimum management and supervision of people, machines, material and processes to accomplish the objectives of the divisions and production operations. The candidate must have the ability to effectively complete the essential duties and responsibilities as outlined below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in startup and troubleshooting of injection molding machines
- Plans, directs, and coordinates production operations through “first line Supervisors.”
- Sets and or pulls out molds from presses.
- Communicates with other supervisors and managers to coordinate activities, recommends changes, resolves problems, and improves efficiency.
- Initiates processes and updates such records as necessary for the proper management of the production operation.
- Provides the proper organization, housekeeping and maintenance of the production area, tools, machines, equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Initiates training and safety procedures for machine operators.
- Sets a good example for integrity, responsibility, and maturity.
- Maintains / implements all necessary policies and procedures as they relate to ISO departmental requirements.
- Monitors performance and conducts scheduled reviews.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual a plus, but not required.
REQUIRED SKILLS KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES. :
- Experience using IQMS.
- Knowledge of Toshiba, Van Dorn, Nissei, etc. machines.
- Background in plastic injection molding a must.
- Must have hands on experience running an injection molding machine valve gate and working with hot runner systems.
- Manage multiple projects at once by having outstanding organizational ability.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. RJG or equivalent certification in injection molding preferred.
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience in a supervisor role.
- Monday - Friday
- 2nd Shift: 2:00pm - 11:00pm
- 3rd Shift: 10:00pm - 7:00am