Back to careers
We are currently seeking an experienced Production Supervisor. The ideal candidate will be responsible for optimum management and supervision of people, machines, material and processes to accomplish the objectives of the divisions and production operations. The candidate must have the ability to effectively complete the essential duties and responsibilities as outlined below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in startup and troubleshooting of injection molding machines.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates production operations through “first line Supervisors.”
- Communicates with other supervisors and managers to coordinate activities, recommends changes, resolves problems, and improves efficiency.
- Initiates processes and updates such records as necessary for the proper management of the production operation.
- Provides the proper organization, housekeeping and maintenance of the production area, tools, machines, equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Initiates training and safety procedures for machine operators.
- Participates in the preparation of capital budgets, factory budgets and capital expenditures.
- Sets a good example for integrity, responsibility, and maturity.
- Maintains / implements all necessary policies and procedures as they relate to ISO departmental requirements.
- Monitors performance and conducts scheduled reviews.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual a plus, but not required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Experience using IQMS
- Knowledge of Toshiba, Van Dorn, Nissei, etc. machines.
- Background in plastic injection molding a must.
- Must have hands on experience running an injection molding machine valve gate and working with hot runner systems.
- Manage multiple projects at once by having outstanding organizational ability.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. RJG or equivalent certification in injection molding preferred.
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience in a supervisor role.
Monday - Friday: 2:00pm - 11:00pm
Apply today to come work for a growing company that offers exceptional benefits with opportunities to advance your career.
Apply for this position