ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing, educating, and training of quality personnel.
- Development of control plans.
- Development of process FMEA’s
- Development of in-process and secondary inspection instructions.
- Customer contact regarding quality issues.
- Gage control (calibration, R & R studies).
- Responsible to send annual NAFTA documents to customers.
- Corrective action.
- Maintain/implement ISO 9001:2008 departmental requirements.
- Maintain quality records (scrap/rejection reports, etc.).
- Coordinate dimensional layouts or perform PPAP with measuring instruments.
- Coordinate PPAP submittal with customers.
- Keep upper management informed of quality issues.
- Departmental annual performance reviews.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- 5 years’ experience in managing a Quality Department
- Background in plastic injection molding a plus
- PPAP experience a must
- Knowledge of Micro-Vu Vision System
- Experience in the Automotive Industry
- Manage multiple projects at once by having outstanding organizational ability
- High School Diploma or equivalent
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU??
Group Health & Dental Insurance | Health Savings Account with Company Match | 401(k) Plan with Company Match | Long-Term Disability Insurance | Short-Term Disability Insurance | Group Life Insurance | Ten paid holidays
For additional information on this opportunity, contact Brooke Pond directly at 815-520-5749. Resumes may be sent confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.