Shipping & Receiving Clerk
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes all paperwork with accuracy, legibly and all pertinent details (packing slips, bills of lading(s), receiving paperwork, material certifications)
- Identifies parts with respective part number(s) and other pertinent data as required by using barcode labels, including generating and attaching barcode labels as needed
- Operates the following items: shrink wrapper, banding equipment, dock plates, fork trucks and other equipment as required
- Note: To operate fork trucks, training is required, and certification is needed. Training is offered
- Supports and participates in physical inventories
- Loads and unloads trucks for shipping and receiving purposes (includes handling of necessary paperwork)
- Complete other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- 2 years’ experience in related field
- Active Driver’s License
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Computer skills with the ability to generate documents utilizing Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU??
Group Health & Dental Insurance | Health Savings Account with Company Match | 401(k) Plan with Company Match | Short-Term Disability Insurance | Group Life Insurance | Ten paid holidays
For additional information on this opportunity, contact Brooke Pond directly at 815-520-5749. Resumes may be sent confidentially to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.